I want to share my influences with you for a few reasons. First I want to acknowledge and give props to those on whose shoulders I stand. Second, I want you to know what I’m drawing from so you can know better whether what I am teaching fits you. Third, my unique message goes deeply into the specific area that I’m focused on, but not necessarily deep into each subject I touch on to do that, and if I touch on something that you want to learn more about, I’d like you to have the opportunity to follow up with the sources that I am using, in order to gain a deeper understanding.
- Science of Human Change – Dr. Julie Helmrich
- Human Performance Institute – Jim Loehr
- High Performance Institute – Brendan Burchard
- Functional Medicine – Diet Management – Insulin Resistance – Dr. Mark Hyman
- Intermittent Fasting – Dr. Jason Fung
- Plant Energized Eating – Donna Davis
- Yoga – Adriene Mishler
This is what I’ve been reading.
- The Power of Story: Rewrite Your Destiny in Business and in Life, Jim Loehr
- Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen, Donald Miller